Thu, Dec 07|
A creative blend of stretching and movement tailored to cyclists and active individuals alike, led by Sophia Etienne! Follow on to secure your ticket and beverage. *If this is your first time at this location, you will need to complete a waiver.*
Time & Location
Dec 07, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Knoxville, 3726 Sevier Heights Rd Unit #202, Knoxville, TN 37920, USA
About the Event
1. Be sure to pay via our website, choosing one ticket option ($10 or $12).
2. Click RSVP to complete your registration.
3. If it is your first time attending a class at Crafty Baker Creek, you will need to fill out a waiver upon your arrival.
Join Rigazzi Instructor, Sophia Etienne, as she hosts an hour-long yinyasa session each Thursday. The sessions will hold space for people to slow down and take a moment for themselves to get into their bodies through intentional movement linked to breath and music. This class welcomes all levels of students, beginner to advanced.
Follow these steps to reserve your spot:
- Complete your payment through our website choosing $10 or $12 ticket option.
- Click RSVP to complete your registration.
- Bring your own mat & water.
Should the need arise to reschedule your class, contact us 24 hours in advance.
Yoga, beer, NA beverage
This ticket is for yoga and a beverage at Crafty!$12.00
This ticket is for yoga only, with no beverage.$10.00